Good news! I found my spool of white thread. It is one of those annoying things that I keep tripping over when I don't need it and when I need it it is nowhere to be found. I am being TESTED as we are one screaming meltdown away from losing this place.
And this morning I had to do a load of laundry. Desiree downstairs came home just minutes before it was time for me to take my stuff out of the dryer. I go downstairs and the dryer door is OPEN and my things are STILL WET so I had to fork out two more loonies and wait another hour. If she's mad because she wants to do laundry, such shenanigans won't help her get it done any sooner!
I don't want to leave this place. We've been busting our asses to be as QUIET AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!! If we were going to move it would be important to have the following things:
1. Access to Dave's bus route to work.
2. Separate bedrooms. We've slept in separate rooms for over a decade now because I talk in my sleep and thrash about like a trout. Dave snores, but he also wears a CPAP machine because he has sleep apnea.
3. NO BABIES next door, upstairs or downstairs from us! I just hope the girl downstairs isn't PREGNANT because to live in the same house with a screaming baby for me would be a FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!!!
4. Rent similar to what we pay or less.
5. Easy access downtown. What I like best about living here is that I can walk downtown in something like 20 minutes. I can even walk to the hospital/medical clinic in about an hour if I need to. My community art studio is just down the road from here.
Also I am wracking my brains trying to figure out what happened on July 2nd, 2014. Mark tagged me and Janette in a Facebook post and said we were there. Something to do with judgmental Christians making us feel bad.